What are Cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Manage cookies in major browsers
- Google Chrome:
Click on the “Menu” tab in the upper-right corner and then click on “Settings”.
- To block cookies: Settings → Click on “Advanced” to expand → Under Privacy and Security, Click on “Content Settings” → Click on “Cookies” → To block cookies, Click on the toggle button next to this line “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)“ → This will block the cookies.
- To check cookies: Settings → Click on “Advanced” to expand → Under Privacy and Security → Click on “Content Settings” → Click on “Cookies” → See all cookies and site data → Click on the website and check the cookies used in that particular site.
- Mozilla Firefox:
Click on the Menu tab in the upper-right corner → Click on Options → In the left side navigation, Click on Privacy and Security → Under History, Select “Use Custom setting for history” from the Drop down → Click on Show Cookies Buttons → Select the file which you want to remove and then click on remove selected button.
- Internet Explorer:
Open Safari → Click on Preferences from Safari menu → Go to Privacy tab → Click on “Remove all Website data” to remove all the stored data → Click Remove now button from the pop-up → Click on Details button under “Remove all Website Data” → Select the sites you want to remove the data → Click Remove → Click Done.
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Last Updated on: 02/04/2022