High retention & Better management of your content
CMS Development builton Innovative Technology
A Content Management System [CMS] is a software platform that lets its users create, edit, archive, collaborate, report, publish, distribute and inform also making website’s user-friendly. CMS helps in better management and better experience for your customer’s with your services/ products and helps in getting you high retention.
Content Management is known as a collective term that represents the synchronized process, tools, and methodologies used to represent an enterprise’s strategy. As such, it delivers critical data to business stakeholders, inclusive of consumers and a company’s staff members.
CMS Application Fields
CMS features include indexing, search and retrieval, format management, revision control, and management. These features may vary depending on the application requirement.
Features typically include:
- Intuitive indexing, search and retrieval features index all data for easy access through search functions and allow users to search by attributes such as publication dates, keywords or author.
- Revision features allow content to be updated and edited after initial publication. Revision control also tracks any changes made to files by individuals.
- Publishing functionality allows individuals to use a template or a set of templates approved by the organization, as well as wizards and other tools to create or modify content.
- Integrated and online help, including discussion boards
- Group-based permission systems, Admin panel with multiple language support