What is HTML?
HTML stand for “HyperText Markup Language”. It is a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, color, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages i.e website.
- It is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- It describes the structure of Web pages using markup
- HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
- HTML elements are represented by tags
- HTML tags consists of content such as “heading”, “paragraph”, “table”, and so on
- HTML tags are used to render the contents of the page but are not displayed on the browsers.
Advantages of HTML:
- Easy to use and simple code interface
- It is easy to write code and edit
- It supports the use of templates which make designing HTML easy
- Html code is suggested for beginners who are in the web designing field
- Html code is supported in all web browsers
- Hml code when combined with PHP and MySQL adds database functionalities like posting, login, displaying which are useful for eCommerce sites. usage is easy enough to write
- Html is free software and does not requires any servers (both local or virtual servers) and can be run with minimum computer capabilities even without internet
Disadvantages of HTML:
- Html is a static language and cannot create dynamic outputs
- Structuring HTML can be tricky
- Understanding errors in HTML can be tricky sometimes
- Creating color scheme of pages, creating lists, tables and forms can be time taking
- a lot of code is needed for a simpler webpage
- Html lacks Security features
What is an HTML File?
HTML is a format that tells how to display a web page to a computer. The documents themselves are plain text files with special “tags” or codes that a web browser uses to interpret and display information on your computer screen. an HTML file is a text file containing small markup tags which tell the Web browser how to display the page. Html file must have an “.htm” or “.HTML” file extension.
Progressio is a Leading web development agency and we have worked with HTML, CSS, Js, PHP, MySQL, e-commerce, and WordPress sites. We create stunning responsive designs with unlimited revisions at an affordable cost which converts all your users into leads. Learn more about our IT Services Here.
Contact us and get a free quote on your Dream Project.